At Innovative Wealth Management we pride ourselves on providing holistic financial planning advice. You may only come to us seeking advice in one particular area but as part of our advice process we will review your entire financial situation and advise accordingly. Innovative Wealth Management is not transactional. We provide ongoing service and planning advice to our clients in line with their personal and financial goals and objectives. Advice areas include:
Depending on what stage you are at in your life you may require advice on one or more of the areas outlined above. A more detailed description of the different types of advice is outlined below:
It is important that you have sufficient levels of insurance in place to protect yourself, your family and your assets. We recommend how much personal insurance you should have, how to structure the insurance and which companies to establish the insurance through. We will determine what levels of cover are appropriate given your personal circumstances. Types of insurance include:
- Death cover (life insurance) - A cash lump sum payable on death or diagnosis of a terminal illness to help support your surviving dependants.
- Disability insurance (TPD) - A cash lump sum payable to help support you and your dependants, if you become totally and permanently disabled due to illness or injury.
- Trauma insurance (Crisis insurance) - A cash lump sum to help support you and your dependants, if you suffer a specific major medical condition.
- Income protection insurance - Monthly income stream to help support you and your family if you become ill or injured and unable to work.
- - Key person insurance can provide the required cash on a key person's premature death, incapacity, or upon diagnosis of a critical illness.
- Business succession planning & insurance - Where a buy/sell agreement is in place business succession protection provides a funding mechanism that will provide the capital to pay this purchase price on a key partners premature death, incapacity, or upon diagnosis of a critical illness.
- Business overheads insurance - Business overheads insurance provides funds to replace fixed business expenses in the event of temporary incapacity of you, your business partners or major contributors to business revenue.
We provide advice in a range of areas within the superannuation environment. This advice will generally involve recommendations relating to appropriate super fund selection, underlying super investment selection, superannuation consolidation recommendations and strategies relating to contributing to superannuation. We also provide advice on Self Managed Super Funds (SMSF) when warranted for particular clients.
Wealth creation & investment advice
Pending what stage you are at in your life we provide wealth creation and investment advice to suit your personal and financial goals and objectives. Whether you are young and wanting to grow your asset base or in retirement and requiring an income stream we will ensure your investments are structured correctly. We will generally construct an investment portfolio through managed investments, direct shares or exchange traded funds. Asset classes included in our portfolios may consist of Australian shares, international shares, listed property, Australian fixed interest, international fixed interest and cash.
Pre & post retirement planning advice
Approaching retirement we provide advice on strategies to accumulate sufficient wealth to ensure retirement can be achieved at a pre determined date. If clients wish to semi-retirement, we provide recommendations relating to transition to retirement strategies. In retirement we provide ongoing advice to ensure you have sufficient funds to live via pension and Centrelink strategies.
Estate planning & asset protection advice
It is important that you have sufficient levels of estate planning protection in place as you move through life. We provide advice on appropriate ways to protect yourself, your family and your assets through means of Wills, powers of attorney, protection trusts, insurance and binding death nominations.